Cracked.com has been a great source of entertainment for me in high school. Their articles are written in a comical way that will make you laugh as much as it makes you learn.
- The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet: These are seven websites that prove the internet can still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end
- 5 Real Murders More Terrifying Than Any Other Horror Movie: Real killers are real scary
- Creepiest Urban Legends That Happen to be True: (Part 1) (Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)
- 6 Terrifying Experiment Parents Did On Their Own Kids: Some people’s actions really make me wonder
- 5 Most Terrifying Diseases Doctors Can’t Explain: The oddities that exist in our world
- Creepiest Places on Earth: (Part 1)(Part 2)
- The 7 Most Horrifying Museums on Earth: My personal favorite
- The 6 Strangely Convincing Real Life Curses: Coincidence or something more?
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Ghost Stories From Around the World: A cultural experience
- The 5 Creepiest Disappearances That No One Can Explain: It’s like they vanished into thin air
Look, it’s the Canadian version of Brad and Angelina.
Only, which one is Brad and which one is Angelina? (x)
Halloween Music Mixes
Halloween is literally “creeping” closer. Get into the mood for the most scary holiday of them all with some of these creepy music mixes:
- Old West Halloween
Halloween in an old Wild West saloon
- The REAL Horror Scene
Imagine you are surrounded by Zombies…
- The Scarecrow
Being chased by a come-to-live scarecrow
- Garden of the Swamp Witch
Visit the home of the Swamp Witch
- Haunting Walk
Your heart beats fast on this haunting walk
- Dave’s Haunted House
Audio mix for your Haunted House party
- Tempt you inside
Another mix for your Halloween party
- Goose Bumps
Scary night on an old cemeteryPicture Courtesy
You want to get kids out of foster care and into good, loving homes? I’ve got a simple solution to your problem.
Did you know LGBT couples are more likely to adopt older, children of color and disable children than straight couples? LGBT couples tend to adopt ‘undesired’ children more (basically kids no one else wants.)
This is the cutest thing I’ve seen ever
He totally thought wednesday could lift him i’m dead
Honestly she probably could have.
The Addamses may well be the healthiest, most functional family unit to ever grace the small screen.